Ground Mounted Derby EuroXciser
We make our Derby model in 60′, 65′ foot and 72′ diameters. We build the machines for 4, 5 and 6 horse arrangements. The Derby is ideal for walk, trot and canter workouts.
We build our exercise horse walker with tension cabling and hinge point arms. The design keeps weight away from the exercising horses. The pliant tensile structure enhances horse safety. The design also reduces rotating weight which means less power to operate and less less wear on the motor drive. We back our EuroXciser with a 10 year warranty on the motor drive train and frame.
- Fabricated structural steel welded by Journeymen welders in the USA
- Hot dip galvanize steel frame
- Nord motor made in the USA
- Kick safe metal grid partitions
- Rubber partition option
- Manual controller
- Programmable controller option.
EuroXciser Derby powered by “NORD”
We use direct drive geared motors manufactured by Nord in the USA. The motors are low maintenance and designed for high duty service. The gearing provides whisper quiet operation. Overall, the design provides unparalleled performance and reliability compared to belt and chain drive designs.
- Number of horses: 4-6 horse configuration
- Dimensions: 60’-72′ diameter.
- Height at center under 11’.
- Standard 8’ wide track
- Partitions: 7’ wide by 5.5′ tall
- Speed: 0 to 25+Mph
- Motors: 1.5 to 2 HP A/C motor
- Controllers: Manual or Programmable (option)
- Warranty: 10 yrs frame, 10 yrs Gear/motor,1 yr electrical
To Learn More