Our Derby E is our 4 horse, 50′ economy model, with all the great features on our larger 60+ foot machines. We offer an “X” stand option requiring no cement pad. The exercise horse walker is easy to move to a new location if needed. The economy model has the same 10 year warranty on the motor drive train we offer on our lager machines.
Derby E Features:
- Our Derby E Frame is Hot dipped galvanized.
- Maintenance free & silent AC gear/motor with direct drive (No Belts & No Chains)
- Heavy duty large turn table bearing (Made in Germany) – Same as Derby Series
- Arms and partitions mounted on hinges for safety. Electrical fencer operated from gate.
- Emergency stop on controllers.
- Programmable controller (option) to customize your training plans
EUROXCISERS ARE POWERED BY “NORD”
- These gear/motor units are Germany designed and made in the USA.
- The UNICASE TM design eliminates all risk of oil leaks and make these units extremely low maintenance. See more details at NORD Motors
- These gear boxes use high load shaft bearings.
- The A/C motors with high quality gearing allows the unit to run silent and cool with energy efficiency.
- The direct drive uses a special coupling designed in France to take misalignments & absorb shocks.
No more belts or chains to adjust or replace!
- Number of horses: Comes in 4 horse configuration ONLY
- Dimensions: Stock sizes 50’ diameter. (Smaller size at no extra cost)
- Height at center under 11’(Easy to fit indoor).
- Standard 8’ wide exercise area
- Partitions: (See partitions page) 7’ wide by 5’ to 6’ high.
- Speed: From 0 to 15+Mph
- Motors: 3/4HP A/C motor
- Controllers: (See controller page). Manual or Pre-programmed (option)
- Warranty: 10 yrs frame,10 yrs Gear/motor,1 yr electricals
X STAND OPTION
- This option is available for Derby”e” Series only.
- It is very stable and makes it easier to move to a different location