Our Derby E provides many of the great features offered on our larger 60+ foot machines, in a more cost attractive economy model. We offer an “X” stand option where no cement pad mounting is required. This allows the machine to be moved with relative ease in the future if needed. The economy model is backed by the same 10 year warranty on the motor drive train we offer on our lager machines.
- Our Derby E Frame is Hot dipped galvanized.
- Maintenance free & silent AC gear/motor with direct drive (No Belts & No Chains)
- Heavy duty large turn table bearing (Made in Germany) – Same as Derby Series
- Arms and partitions mounted on hinges for safety. Electrical fencer operated from gate.
- Emergency stop on controllers.
- Programmable controller (option) to customize your training plans
EUROXCISERS ARE POWERED BY “NORD”
- These gear/motor units have been designed in Germany and are made in the USA.
- The UNICASE TM design eliminates all risk of oil leaks and make these units virtually maintenance free.More details at www.nord.com
- These gear boxes are equipped with high load shaft bearings.
- The A/C motors along with the high quality gearing make these units run silent, run cool & are energy efficient.
- The direct drive is made possible via a special coupling designed in France which can take misalignments & can absorb shocks.
No more belts or chains to adjust or replace!
- Number of horses: Comes in 4 horse configuration ONLY
- Dimensions: Stock sizes 50’ diameter. (Smaller size at no extra cost)
- Height at center under 11’(Easy to fit indoor).
- Standard 8’ wide exercise area
- Partitions: (See partitions page) 7’ wide by 5’ to 6’ high.
- Speed: From 0 to 15+Mph
- Motors: 3/4HP A/C motor
- Controllers: (See controller page). Manual or Pre-programmed (option)
- Warranty: 10 yrs frame,10 yrs Gear/motor,1 yr electricals
X STAND OPTION
- This option is available for Derby”e” Series only.
- It is very stable and makes it easier to move to a different location
Picture sent by one of our customers in Massachusetts. Fences and Derby “e” can
easily be moved to a different location when needed.