DERBY C WITH LUNGING RING
Our design approach focuses on horse safety and durability. We accomplish this by creating a low mass rotating carousel, while adding multiple hinge points to the machine. This results in machine compliance within the arms and partitions, and places less wear on the motor drive train during operation. A consequence of this design approach is less power consumption to operate the machine. We back our durability commitment with a 10 year warranty on the motor drive train, and have clients using our machines 8 plus hours a day, every day!
CENTER RING DIAMETER
Maximize the use of your building with a round pen in the center and exercise track on perimeter with a Derby C!
45′ for 60’unit
49′ for 65’unit
54′ for 70’unit
OUTSIDE VIEW OF BUILDING
- Hot dipped galvanized frame.
- Maintenance free & silent AC gear/motor with direct drive (No Belts & No Chains)
- Heavy duty large turn table bearing (Made in Germany)
- Partitions mounted on hinges for safety.
- Electrical fencer operated from gate.
- Emergency stop on controllers.
- Programmable controller (option) to customize your training programs.
MACHINE MOUNT AND MOTOR
- These gear/motor units have been designed in Germany and are made in the USA.
- The UNICASE TM design eliminates all risk of oil leaks and make these units virtually maintenance free.
- More motor details at Nord website
- These gear boxes use high quality Shell Oil for use in extreme weather conditions.
- These gear boxes are equipped with high load shaft bearings.
- The A/C motor and quality inline gearing results in a quite running machine that runs cool and is efficient.
- The direct drive is made possible via a special coupling designed in France which can take misalignments & can absorb shocks. No more belts or chains to adjust or replace!
- Number of horses: Comes in 4, 5, 6 horse configuration
- Dimensions: Stock sizes 60’, 65’ & 70’ diameter. Custom sizes available at no extra charge.
- Height at center under 11’(Easy to fit indoor).
- Standard 8’ wide exercise area Partitions: (See partitions page)
- Speed: From 0 to 20+Mph
- Motors: 1 1/2HP A/C motor or 2HP (option 2HP motor is stock on 72’ units)
- Controllers: (See controllers page ), Manual or Programmable (option)
- Warranty: 10 yrs frame,10 yrs Gear/motor,1 yr electricals