SALES * CONDITIONING * EQUINE REHABILITATION
Our sport and race horses are often constrained to limited movement in their stalls through the day. A horse exerciser benefits your horses, by making it easier to fit in conditioning and exercise programs. On top of it all this can be achieved along with great savings in time and labor costs
BENEFITS OF USING EUROXCISER:
- Exercise and condition horses of all ages freely and safely.
- Exercise several horses at once, saving time and employees
- Improved condition helps prevent injuries when sending young horses to the track.
- Ideal for Equine Rehabilitation.
- Take more horses in training with fewer hands.
- Get more money out of better looking yearlings or foal at the sales.
- Helps keep your older horses sound and in shape
- Increase the resale value of your facility.
- The EuroXciser allows you to work 4 to 6 horses at one time. (More than 6 horses not recommended)
- It will be there every morning unlike your exercise riders.
- Provides a safe and controlled way for a trainer to build endurance at a set duration.
- Since a fit horse is less likely to have injuries it will save you unnecessary vet bills.
BENEFITS OVER TRADITIONAL HORSE WALKER OR TREADMILL
- Horses work without constraints in a more natural way & actually like to work
- Horses who worked on exercisers deal better with starting gates and turns.
- Horse Walkers cause a Horse to work with their head too high which can bring back and hocks injuries.
- Horses learn to work on exercisers much faster and can’t hang themselves or stop machine.
- On treadmills horses need more training to get use to it as they are also tied to equipment.
- Treadmills do not simulate natural ground impact.
- You can work only one horse at a time on a treadmill and you have to be present at all time.
The EuroXciser will pay for itself in one to two years
depending on the number of horses you have
It requires a number of hands to work through your horses’ training plans every day, and the larger the facility, the greater the expense. Having a machine allows one handler to supplement your horses training load, while significantly lowering your operating cost.